Thursday, June 13, 2013

Got tagged! Liebster Award

Thanks, Bheng for tagging me :) And thanks for the link that you shared in your post, I was able to understand what the award was.

Here are the rules for those who aren't yet familiar with the Liebster award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

First off, I'll write down 11 facts about me:

1. I have three given names and their initials spell out the word "water" in French.
2. None of my close friends really crochet or knit (which is why I'm glad to have made friends through Ravelry and such).
3. I used to be an active member of a dragonboat team.
4. I love being at the beach.
5. I play guitar in a band and sometimes we play at our friends' prods. This is very rare now though.
6. I've always wanted to be able to sing, but can't.
7. I hate watching people clean blackboards/whiteboards, or windsheilds. I feel weird when I see them miss a spot haha.
8. I always carry a nail clipper, some thread, a needle and a pair of scissors with me.
9. I've recently learned how to read while in a moving vehicle. And this has made my daily commute less of a hassle! You should try it.
10. I prefer circulars over DPNs.
11. I like running, but don't do it often enough.

And are my answers to Bheng's questions:

1. What is your best crocheted or knitted project  to date?
My Undulate hat, I think :) Check it out! My first ever pattern for sale haha

2. Which time do you want to travel back in , if given a chance? I'm not one to feel regrets about the past, so this question is a bit difficult to answer. If I were to go back, just to remember what it feels like though, without having to change anything, I'd probably like to go back to 3rd or 4th year highschool. I miss that feeling of having your dearest friends around you everyday during and after school.

3. Sweet or Sour?
Sweet!

4. Will you wear a crocheted wedding gown ?
Probably not... I sweat easily (TMI?) and it might make me uncomfy.

5. When was the last time you told your mom that you love her ?
The other night, I said it when I said good night :)

6. In the workplace, which employee will you choose? The always punctual so and so or the brilliant one who is always late?
This is hard! haha. Because I am somewhat a stickler for rules (at the workplace, at least), I would choose the punctual so and so.

7. Quality or Quantity?
Quality!

Thanks for the questions, Bheng!

I don't really know a lot of bloggers to tag, so I'll just tag those I regularly read and/or have spoken to in real life :)

1. Bheng (I know, no tag backs dapat, but what the hey :)
2. Catyanna
3. Imana
4. Mimi A.
5. Imeng
6. Fats
7. Mansy
8. Jonette (I believe you tagged me before, but I never got around to posting my answers, sorry! T_T)

And that's all I can tag for now! Please don't feel pressured to answer, but just know that I tagged you because I love your respective spaces on the web.

Here are my 11 questions:

1. Where's your favorite place to craft?
2. Do you have a dedicated space in your house for your crafting?
3. Do you like listening to music while crafting? If so, what do you listen to? :)
4. Are you an output or process-based type of person?
5. If you were given the chance to be the one to choose the name you were given when you were born, what would you have named yourself?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. Ice cream or cake?
8. What are three must-haves that you keep with you at all times when you go out?
9. Do you work best during the day or night?
10. Spaghetti or pancit? (I'm obviously running out of questions to ask lol)
11. If I had the time and the yarn to knit you something, what would you want me to knit for you?

That's all! :D

7 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina I am Jei Crochet and I am a Pinay Crocheter too. I am inviting you to visit my blog. I hope you can visit my blog.

    CuteyPatutyCrochet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! DRAGONBOAT!!!!! HAMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the days... haha! Wala, hindi na ako fit ngayon. XD

      Delete
  3. But now I want you to answer YOUR set of questions! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! :D I'm really curious about your answers!

      Delete
  4. whew.. buti pala ako nauna magtanong lol bhwhahahah I was able to post my answers to your questions :) thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete